Congratulations Jaiden Joseph, on placing Top 6 in the Global Math Hackathon!
The Math Hackathon is a global math competition where contestants use math to solve one of our world’s most pressing issues. They are aligned with the United Nations Sustainability Plan and challenge students around the world to find a solution to a problem we all face using the math they know.
RISE Academy students scored the highest in the district of Broward.
STAR is a criterion-referenced assessment for students in grades pre-Kindergarten to 3, which measures students’ skills in seven content areas essential to reading readiness.
Great Job students!
Welcome to our School
RISE Academy is an “A” School.
RISE Academy School of Science & Technology, is a free public charter school. RISE means, Raising Individual Student Excellence
RISE Academy has a science and technology focus. In addition to a solid core academic program, students are engaged in hands-on science activities daily.
Students are exposed to daily science education activities that extend beyond the classroom in order to expose them to science in their world. Visit our Campuses and learn more about our unique programs.
RISE Academy offers . . .
- State-of-the Art Science & Technology labs
- Labs designed for elementary students
- Hands-on experiments and dissections
- Uniform and Lab Coats for students
- High Tech Instruction in all Academic Areas
- Enrichment wheel that allows students to participate in art, music, movement, performing arts, and foreign language
- Clubs and After School Programs
- Transportation Provided
- Before Care/After Care Available